What do I need to place my prescription order?
In order to fill any prescription orders, we will need 2 items from you ...
1) Your child’s valid eyeglasses prescription
2) Your child’s pupillary distance (PD) measurement
- Your PD is the distance in millimeters between your pupils, and helps us center your prescription correctly in your frames. If your doctor did not include your PD on your prescription, you can measure it on your own (CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS) or you can contact your eye doctor to request the PD as they may have it on file.
- Most kids the PD ranges from 42 mm – 60 mm
- Once you have your PD, please hand-write it onto the copy of your prescription before scanning and emailing to us
You can submit the Prescription & PD measurement to us at the time of checkout or you can submit it to us once you've placed your order - simply email us at :